Oh man. They’re back!
We’ve got another situation on our hands….
If you’re watching tonight, try these theme moves on a mat while you watch the gang & their adventures in Italy.
Yeah. Fist pump.
Jersey Floor Workout via Self.com
“Tan-tric” - Downward Facing Dog / Plank/ Side Plank / Plank Flow
- Start in the downward dog position on a yoga mat with your knees by your chest and your arms flat on the floor in front of you.
- Immediately go into a plank position placing your forearms on the mat and extending your legs behind you keeping your back straight and your core activated.
- Turn to your right side by rotating on your feet and place them one on top of the other to perform a side plank. Keep the elbow of the planted forearm perpendicular to your body and place your left hand on your hip.
- Return to forward plank position.
- Turn to your left side and perform a side plank -Return to the forward plank position and repeat.
“The Situation” - step touch with a fist pump
- Stand behind a step and prepare to look awesome.
- Tap your right foot on the step and quickly bring it back to the floor as you tap your left foot on the step. Alternate left to right.
- As you tap your feet back and forth, extend your dominant arm into the air, form a tight fist, and pump it from a 90 degree angle out to a 45 degree angle back to a 90degree angle etc. This is called the 45/90.