Only takes 5 minutes to make this healthy treat! Give it a try this weekend (and maybe stop by the farmer’s market while you’re at it!)
Serves 1| Hands-On Time: 05m | Total Time: 05m
- 3/4 cup chopped kale, ribs and thick stems removed
- 1 small stalk celery, chopped
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Place the kale, celery, banana, apple juice, ice, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.
See more smoothie recipes via Real Simple.