Sweet Potato Black Bean Avocado Sandwich
Awesome recipe via Unconventional Kitchen!
- Preheat the oven to 425
- Slice sweet potatoes into rounds.
- Spray the sweet potato rounds with olive oil and sprinkle with salt
- Roast until fork tender about 20 minutes-depending on how thick you cut your sweet potatoes
- Pull out of the oven and let them cool
- Once cooled spread the sweet potatoes with black bean spread (I love Trader Joes)
- Add sliced avocado, and sliced red pepper to the sandwich
- Top with the another sweet potato round