there it is everyone.
What you will need:
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Whatever seasonings you like on your rice
- Wash and dry cauliflower. Cut into small size chunks.
- Using the shredder blade of your food processor, place the cauliflowers chunks into the processor until it is the size of rice.
- Remove from food processor and place “rice” into a microwave safe dish with a lid. Microwave (you do not need to add any water) for 5-6 minutes.
- Done! So so easy. Season however you normally like your rice.