there it is everyone.
Aside from weight loss, there are TONS of benefits to regular exercise. It can boost your confidence, make you feel energized, improve your mood and make you more productive. AND, yes, it can add mega oomph to your sex life.
But did you know that aside from ENHANCING your sex life, exercise could induce orgasm? It’s TRUE!
No penetration, no clitoral stimulation, no vibration. Just exercise. The phenomena is called a Coregasm.
Coregasm: Exercise induced orgasms caused by the stimulation of pubbococcygeus muscles (PC muscles) during core or abdominal exercises.
Impressed? I know! And it’s more common than you think. :)
From coast to coast, women are experiencing orgasm at the gym, in their homes and in yoga classes. Even women who don’t ultimately “erupt”, may experience a heightened sensitivity and/or arousal while they work out.
How does this happen?
Exercise causes our bodies to produce & release endorphins and dopamine, which can heighten exhilaration & feelings of euphoria. Abdominal exercises cause tension that can stimulate your PC muscles, inducing orgasm. So…
(Dopamine + Endorphins) mixed with repeated (squeezing + tension) plus pelvic floor stimulation = COREGASM.
Crunches, planks, leg lifts, backbends (yoga), pilates and other core strengtheners will all help you achieve a Coregasm. Men can experience erection the same way (although fewer will experience orgasm). You can even find a Coregasm Workout at Women’s Health. Click here.
It must be said: not everyone can have a coregasm. And not everyone would want to (might be tough to explain in class). But if you’re part of the few who think you might ‘get’ there, here are some tips to help you out!
Tips on Coregasms
1. Think about squeezing your lower body WITH your ab muscles (inner thigh squeezes). Tension in your leg muscles helps to activate your PC muscles, gets your blood and heart pumping & stimulates your nerves.
2. Contracting your PC muscles (Kegels) during a workout is key to achieving a Coregasm. Even if Coregasm isn’t your goal, toning & tightening your PC muscles has a MULTITUDE of benefits including better sex, a tighter core, less incontinence and for men, stronger erections & ejaculation control (woot woot!).
3. Breathing is KEY. Inhale deeply through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Keep it controlled and exhale on the work (the hard part of your exercise) and inhale on the down (when you’re returning to start position).
4. Remove distractions. Play music, focus on the movement, and turn your phone off - nothing kills a coregasm quicker than an interruption.
5. Relax. Don’t force it. If it comes, so will you. If not, well, you’ve just has a great workout.
The easiest way to do a Kegel (and find your PC muscles) is to stop the flow of pee next time you head to the washroom. Mid-stream, stop & hold it for 5 seconds, then release & repeat. Those are your PC muscles. Once you’ve isolated them, you can do a Kegel just about anywhere.
Men: squeeze your anus too (I know it’s gross, but think about holding in diarrhea). Not the sexiest feeling, but that’s where your PC muscles are best activated. Not only can you control your orgasms better, but you’ll feel it in your core.
Try working up to holding your Kegel squeeze for a full minute or more: you can do this at your desk, lying down, or in the car. You can also hold them for quick spurts of 10 seconds at a time, working up to a full minute. 3-5 minutes of kegels a day makes a BIG difference internally. Tighten & tone!
If you’re having trouble, another way is to use your fingers and squeeze until you feel your vagina tighten & your pelvic floor rise. Boys, those fingers go in your bum. Yes, your bum. Trust me. You can also try the pee option, but your bum is your best bet. Wash your hands. :)
Remember to breathe, keep your butt unclenched and work your way up to holding each Kegel for about 10 seconds x 10 reps, 2-3 times a day. You’ll be able to crush Superman with your lady bits in no time.
Like all things, Coregasms are NOT on the menu for everyone. Although it’s common, it’s still a very LOW number of women who can actually orgasm this way. The stimulation most women need is not achievable through crunches or leg lifts alone. But if you’re a member of the Coregasm club and you’ve experienced this, well… that’s just fucking awesome, isn’t it?
Did you know the world’s strongest vagina can lift 31 POUNDS!!!!
Tatyana Kozhevnikova of Russia holds this title (oh, the Russians!). She can lift 14 kilos (or about 30.8lbs) with her vagina. Yes, her vagina. She’s even designed special weights that help tone and tighten your PC muscles. Geez!
Other Sexy Posts
Have you experienced a Coregasm?